Thursday 17 April 2014

Research

I've been researching what I can and can't eat on the Atkins. Obviously some of the stuff I CAN'T eat due to the lactose intolerance! There seems to be quite a lot actually. Looking back through my old food diaries and seeing how easy it is to eat just the 20g of Carbs a day (on the Induction). Cutting out all the junk and high carb crap I eat just now will not be easy, but I've done it before and know I'll be able to do it again! I'm actually looking forward to the hassle-free periods which I eluded to in an earlier post about the 5:2 diet.

I ate cod for the first time in years, yesterday. It was really nice and I enjoyed it. I've been trying to tell myself to love fish! Been using simple NLP techniques as fish was a big fear of mine before! So the cod is a good step. Hubby plans on cooking some salmon for dinner in the next few days. I do remembering liking salmon before.

It will be interesting to see how I manage the Atkins with the intolerance! I'm hoping to lose at least 4-5 stone, that sounds so much but hey.

No comments:

Post a Comment