Sunday 12 August 2012

How do you feel about being Lactose Intolerant?

Do you sometimes feel like you wish you weren't?

Are you happy you are?

Have you learned to live with it?

Are you really not happy with it?



I think for me, as times goes on, I'm happy that I am. For one it's made me much more aware of what I eat. I used to hate it not being able to each cheese, but since discovering I can eat certain types this has made life soooooooooo much easier. Also expanded my waist line hehe.

I know now, there is certainly a great range of food stuff that is lactose/dairy free. It wasn't that great a range available in the UK about 10 years ago.

I talk to people about it a lot and reckon that there are many more people out there with some sort of food intolerance or allergy, they just don't realise it. And don't listen to me!!! Haha the voice of experience eh.

No comments:

Post a Comment