Tuesday 19 November 2013

Tesco Ken Hom Oriental - 10 Chicken Wonton Selection

I fancied trying these and thought I'd get them as a wee treat for me and the hubby.



They certainly don't look much with my poor photograph, but they are very tasty! My hubby loved them. I found the green Thai ones were slightly spicy, but remember I have a very low tolerance to spicy!

I'd buy them again for sure! I think they are only available in the larger Tesco stores.



On a side note, I'm not too pleased with the way Tesco and other companies have changed the allergy advice. I'm getting around to writing to them as I find it slightly more awkward to read, particularly the bold! I was thinking if people had allergies/intolerances and had issues with reading, they would find it very difficult to find the info they needed. Whereas before, it was easy to find and understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment