Saturday 8 February 2014

5:2 update

So continuing on from my last post. I've not had any bad pains, cramps, mood swings or otherwise. It's been really heavy, but haven't noticed any negatives. So this is good. I weighed myself and was still the same weight! I blame the period, as it adds weight and makes you bloated.

I had quite a bad back pain but I'm not sure this is related to my period, maybe? It seems to have gone, probably helped with the aid of some ibuprofen and Ralgex spray!

Here's how I fasted so far this week (updated):

Monday - normal day
Tuesday - fast started at 1am (when I went to bed)
Wednesday - stopped fast at 7am then had a big meal and started fasting at 8am (madness I know)
Thursday  - stopped fasting at about 8.30am and had too much to eat - was bloody hungry! Started fasting again at 6pm
Friday - stopped fasting at 9.30pm
Saturday (today) - still off the fast and not sure when to start again, maybe mid afternoon.


No comments:

Post a Comment