Monday 19 March 2012

Home Made Macaroni and Cheese

My husband recently made a lovely Macaroni and Cheese. He used the cheapo pasta from Tesco (I think) and this cheese:
And the info we need:
Sorry it's slightly blurry! Basically it's got carbs, but of which sugar 0.0g! Yah. This is why it's vital that manufacturers break down the carbs or even let us know what the sugar content is. Some don't, so I cannot buy any cheeses that do have carbs as I've no idea of the sugar content! Could be nil, but they ain't telling us that!

I'm not quite sure how he made the sauce, but I do know he made it with soya milk ;-)

And the end result:

It was awesome, I probably ate too much, I no doubt put on a few pounds BUT I had no side effects, or any sickness. I was fine :-) It was delightful and it's amazing to think I can eat a real macaroni and cheese.

So there you have it, we can eat cheese :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment